It's fun! It's fast! It's now...Calling all ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEs
We’re looking for an experienced, energetic, dedicated self-starter with a hands-on approach to add to our Account Service / Project Management team. On a day-to-day basis, daily contact with clients is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process. This is a fast-paced position that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the coordination of internal and external staff. Within this dynamic environment, which includes a multitude of healthcare and B2B clients, all Umbrellas associates, regardless of level, contribute to the tactical completion of projects. The Account Executive reports to the Accounts Director. This is not an entry level or position.
- Be responsible for the management, service and profitability of a major client(s).
- Ensure the team is on strategy and aligned for on -time, quality delivery.
- Encourage overall client relations – exhibit high levels of customer service to ensure smooth operations and happy customers.
- Lead, manage, and plan the clients' marketing communications strategic and tactical plan.
- Be able to recognize additional opportunities within the account to expand the business.
- Organize client feedback and provide clear communication with team members.
- Generate accurate reports and status notifications, leading these conversations/discussions as needed.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations. Present ideas, findings and/or solutions as directed.
- Advocate for the agency’s work while balancing the agency’s POV and the clients’ needs.
- Communicate to and build relationships with clients. Update project team members on client discussion points, potential challenges, and/or new insights and learnings.
- A self-starter with strong organization and communication skills. This is a WORK AT HOME POSITION!
- Familiar with integrated marketing communications and production.
- A problem-solver and quick learner.
- Local to the Chicagoland area.
- A flexible and enthusiastic team player.
- Able to produce results independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Comfortable with Healthcare and Pharma clients.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- Agency experience.
- 4-7 years of account management experience including both digital and print.
- Video experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise; Keynote experience also preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects or accounts involving cross-functional teams.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Web commute (work from home!!!!!)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Financial supplement for mobile phone, internet, healthcare, etc.
- 401(k) retirement match and profit sharing
- Competitive salary
WHO WE ARE:
Umbrellas on the Beach, Inc. is a results-driven, full-service, 20+ year old, B2B advertising agency that is based in Evanston, IL with a specialty in healthcare. From ad campaigns to digital to sales collateral to corporate communications to videos to presentations to name just a few, we cover all your advertising, marketing, and multimedia needs. For more information, go to www.umbrellasonthebeach.com. We’re growing and we want you to be part of it!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send inquiries to email@example.com. Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview. We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.